Tuesday, July 02, 2002

I feel like I'm not alone in the house. I feel like there are always things around, always things watching me. I heard footsteps the other night while I was sleeping. Maybe it was the dog, but then again, I could have sworn she was lying on my bed with me.

This morning I woke up, and the windows were covered in frost. It being summer, I thought it might have been dew, but when I touched the windows, they were freezing.

Sometimes I feel breathing on my neck. But it's not the warm breath of life, it's the coldness of death, of energies from beyond that which we call the grave.

Some people think my house is haunted. (That or they think I'm nuts.) But I don't believe in ghosts. How can there be ghosts without spirituality?

Or what if I'm wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home